Visit KCH Engineered Systems at Booth 1562
KCH Engineered Systems is proud to present the latest advancements in odor control systems at the 2016 Water Environment Federation’s Annual Technical Exhibition and Conference, WEFTEC 2016, September 26-28.
The Exhibition will be held in Halls A - I of the New Orleans Ernest N. Morial Convention Center, each day from 8:30am - 5:00pm.
Our advanced technology solutions featured at WEFTEC for municipal waste water treatment, will include Chemical Wet Scrubbers, Carbon Adsorbers, Biotrickling Filter technology, and Degasifiers.
See the KCH Difference:
- All systems fabricated in the U.S. at KCH Manufacturing Facilities
- Over 35 years of fabrication experience to the municipal wastewater industry
- Ultimate removal of hydrogen sulfide, ammonia, amines, mercaptans and chlorine
- Corrosion free systems featuring Polystrong® and Polylast®
- NSF/ANSI-61-G Certified Materials
- Low Maintenance
- Trusted and respected by some of the most recognized names in the industry
Visit the KCH exhibit #1562 to hear how you can end costly corrosion issues, nuisance odors and maintenance issues.
Please fill the contact form below to schedule a specific time to discuss your Odor Control needs with a KCH Representative at our booth during WEFTEC 2016.