Visit KCH Engineered Systems at Booth 5631
KCH Engineered Systems is proud to present the latest advancements in odor control systems at the 2017 Water Environment Federation’s Annual Technical Exhibition and Conference, WEFTEC 2017, October 2nd - 4th.
The Exhibition will be held in the South Hall of McCormick Place, Chicago Illinois, each day from 8:30am - 5:00pm.
Our advanced technology solutions featured at WEFTEC for municipal waste water treatment, will include Chemical Wet Scrubbers, Carbon Adsorbers, Biotrickling Filter technology, and Degasifiers.
See the KCH Difference:
- All systems fabricated in the U.S. at KCH Manufacturing Facilities
- Over 35 years of fabrication experience to the municipal wastewater industry
- Ultimate removal of hydrogen sulfide, ammonia, amines, mercaptans and chlorine
- Corrosion free systems featuring Polystrong® and Polylast®
- NSF/ANSI-61-G Certified Materials
- Low Maintenance
- Trusted and respected by some of the most recognized names in the industry
Visit the KCH exhibit #5631 to hear how you can end costly corrosion issues, nuisance odors and maintenance issues.
Please fill the contact form below to schedule a specific time to discuss your Odor Control needs with a KCH Representative at our booth during WEFTEC 2017.