KCH Engineered Systems is proud to present the latest advancements in odor control systems at the SUR/FIN, 2020, June 15th - 17th. KCH is a Premier Partner to the NASF.
The Exhibition will be held in Georgia World Congress Center, Atlanta, Georgia.
Our advanced technology solutions featured at SUR/FIN for municipal wastewater treatment, will include Chemical Wet Scrubbers, Carbon Adsorbers, Biotrickling Filter technology, and Degasifiers.
See the KCH Difference:
- All systems fabricated in the U.S. at KCH Manufacturing Facilities
- For 40 years of fabrication experience to the municipal wastewater industry
- Ultimate removal of hydrogen sulfide, ammonia, amines, mercaptans and chlorine
- Corrosion free systems featuring Polystrong® and Polylast®
- NSF/ANSI-61-G Certified Materials
- Low Maintenance
- Trusted and respected by some of the most recognized names in the industry
Please fill the contact form below to schedule a specific time to discuss your Odor Control needs with a KCH Representative at our booth during WEFTEC 2019.